Hello,
my name is Fani Sara Maulida you can call me Fani . I was Born in Jakarta ,
November 01th 1995. I am 21 years old and I live at Melati street
Jatisampurna Bekasi. I live with my family, i have one sister and one brother. I
am a college student in gunadarma university.
I
graduated high school with a set goal that I would be an Accountant. after
asking for a recommendation from a few people, that becomes an accounting will
have a great opportunity in the world of work.
Humble,
gracious, gregarious. sometimes I like bad mood and like forgetful. I sometimes
takes ages to the person who made me irritable and cranky, but I can fix it
easily so that the person does not know that I'm angry with him. you can know
more about me if you know me more closely :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar